Security and Privacy Notice
This is a Department of Defense Computer System. DOD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access and to verify security procedures, survivability and operation security. Monitoring includes, but is not limited to, active attacks by system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed or sent over this system may be monitored and verified. Use of this DOD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of activity on this system, including the entry or updating of personal information. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Deliberate entry of inaccurate data or misleading data can result in disciplinary action and/or criminal prosecution. Evidence collected during monitoring may be used for administrative, criminal or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for all lawful purposes. I acknowledge the terms and agree to comply with the conditions as stated. I am aware that all my activities on this system will be automatically recorded by the system and will made available to appropriate officials upon an official request.
- The National Guard Benefits site is provided as a public service by the Army National Guard.
- Information presented on The National Guard Benefits Web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied for non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected.
- This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for website planning and maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and analyzing system performance.
- For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, Department of the Army or the Army Reserve of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, Department of the Army or the Army Reserve does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.